Coding Dojo continually refines its course materials to reflect new or rising technologies corresponding to employer demands. Their programs are powered by a proprietary Learning Management System that integrates data analytics and learner behavior to transform the learning experience. Let’s get into the review of Coding Dojo Curriculum.
The school is determined to teach top programming languages ranked in TIOBE Index so that the students will be equipped with the most in-demand skills to stand out on the web development job market.
Web Development Curriculum
Warm-up | Programming Basics
The school conducts a skills evaluation to determine if programming fundamentals will benefit the student or proceed directly to web fundamentals. Regardless of the students’ skill, there is no extra cost.
- Web Interface
- Document Object Manipulation & Data Manipulation
- Industry Tools
Week 1-2 | Web Fundamentals
- User Interfaces
- Website Animation
Weeks 3 – 6 | Python Full-Stack
Python is one of the industry’s most popular programming languages. Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify are among the businesses that use it.
Python is famous for web development, machine learning, data science, scientific computation, and cloud infrastructure for its versatility, adaptability, and elegant, easy-to-master basics.
- Object-Oriented Programming in Python
- SQL & Relational Databases
- Python MVC Frameworks & Design Patterns
- Mini eCommerce Website
- Data Web Scraper
- Login & Registration
Weeks 7-10 | MERN Full Stack
- NoSQL Database Design
- Mini Social Media Website
- Mini Online Marketplace
- Real-time Chat Features
Check out the Coding Dojo Review.
Weeks 11-14 | Java Full Stack
Java is a statically-typed, high-level programming language that revolutionized the way languages were developed post its release. It did this by providing complete support for cross-platform execution through its JVM system.
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java
- SQL Queries, Object Relational Mapper, & Relational Databases
- Java MVC Frameworks & Design Patterns
- Mini Event Planning App
- Music Playlists App
- Custom Projects
Let’s continue with the Coding Dojo Curriculum. The Data Science Curriculum acan be found below.
Data Science Curriculum
Week 1 – 4
- Foundations of Python: Students learn the fundamentals of Python, which are required for data science.
- Manipulating and Understanding Data: Under this topic, students learn how to use the Pandas – the Python library to load, clean, and manage files. They’ll also realize the advantages and disadvantages of using Python to manipulate data.
- Foundations Of Data Modeling & Intro To Machine Learning: Students create visualizations to help themselves comprehend the numbers and convey their findings to stakeholders.
- Statistical Inference: In this chapter, students experiment with Python on real-world datasets to learn how to use it to apply vital mathematical techniques and to get a greater understanding of statistics. This week comes to a close with a project that allows them to demonstrate their skills.
- Google Collaboratory
- Introduction to Machine Learning: Students learn what machine learning is vital to using Python’s Scikit-Learn. Forms of machine learning are discussed, and how to structure the data so that an algorithm can understand and how to train an algorithm.
- Decision Trees and Random Forests: Topics such as tree-based machine learning algorithms, how to tune them for maximum efficiency, and the advantages and disadvantages of each are taught to students. Feature selection for machine learning and comparing machine learning algorithms are two other subjects covered.
- Logistic Regression and Regularization: Students get a visual understanding of how the logistic regression algorithm operates by learning about it. Logistic regression for multiclass classification, L1 and L2 regularization, and hyperparameter tuning the algorithms are other topics covered.
- KMeans, Hierarchical Clustering, and DBSCAN: Under this chapter, students learn what unsupervised learning is and how to use it. They’ll hear about various clustering algorithms, how to tune them, and their advantages and disadvantages. This topic comes to a close with a machine learning project to demonstrate your skills.
Week 9 – 12
- Gradient Boosting Algorithms and Kaggle Competitions: Learn about gradient boosting algorithms, why they’re so successful, and how to get started competing on Kaggle.
- Using SQL with Python: As a data analyst, data scientist, or data engineer, students must work with databases.
- Deep Learning Frameworks: Students learn why deep learning has revolutionized businesses, uses different deep learning systems, and uses deep learning strategies.
- SQL Alchemy
We have reached the end of the Coding Dojo Curriculum. With an extensive curriculum for the web development and data science course, Coding Dojo addresses a wide range of requirements that makes a student job-ready. The school has a reliable in-person and online bootcamp that teaches full-stack technologies in web development and data science part-time courses.